Rod of transmutation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This item cannot be crafted.
|Skill and improvement|
A two foot long granite rod that turns a normal cave tile into the ore of your choice. The tile will have max ql limit of 99 and 10 000 mining operations. The rod is destroyed in the process.
- Rod of transmutation turns a normal cave rock tile into the vein of your choice. Using the wand will provide 99 QL ore and will allow for about 10,000 mining operations.
- The rod is destroyed when used.
- The rod can be bought from a trader for 40 silver coins or from the Marks Shop for 25000 marks. It weighs 1.00 kg, and is a no drop item.
- It cannot create rock, adamantine, glimmersteel, seryll, or rock salt veins.
- If used on an ore vein or a support beamed tile it gives this message: "This rod only works on normal cave walls."
- Ore quality received is still based on mining level
- Rods do create 99QL veins on the Epic home servers. Rolf has confirmed that this is "expected".