|Skill and improvement|
An arrow with barbs designed to inflict damage to anyone trying to pull the arrow out.
- It does more damage then a hunting arrow, but it is less accurate.
- The quality level of the arrow head affects creation success.
- Arrows made from maple take less damage (4 damage a shot instead of 5). Examine on maple arrow includes "Maple arrows are smooth and uniform but a bit heavier."
- Arrows made from oak take less damage (4 damage a shot instead of 5).
- Arrows made from cedar are easier to improve. Examine on Cedar arrow includes "Cedar arrows are easier to make straight and smooth."