Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
It can be used as an arrow itself, but with little accuracy or damage. Normally used in practicing on an archery target.
Arrow shafts cannot be improved, so quality is capped by raw material quality.
Arrow shafts are used in the following order:
- Arrows in an equipped quiver
- Arrows in a in inventory
- Arrows in a backpack
- Loose arrows in inventory
- Arrows made out of maple or oak take less damage.
- Arrows made out of cedar are easier to improve.
- Containers in a backpack (i.e. quiver) have no effect on arrow shaft usage order. Whichever is listed first in the backpack, loose arrows or a quiver with arrows in it, will be used first after the equipped quiver and the quiver in inventory.