Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To fight weaponlessly with the hands, the player must not be holding (have equipped) a weapon.
- To fight weaponlessly with the feet (kicking), the player's waist and legs must be free and movable, thus the player must not be wearing pants.
- Skill is gained only through successful hits in which damage is also dealt. A hit that deals no damage offers no subsequent skill gain.
- It is not believed that wearing shoes or gloves has an effect on hit damage or the chance to hit. ~Further confirmation pending here~
- The damage inflicted through weaponless fighting hits is greatly (but not totally) dependent on the player's strength.
- Lightweight at 50 skill
- Middleweight at 70 skill
- Heavyweight at 90 skill