|Skill and improvement|
It is a normal wide staircase made of standalone.
Used to move between floors in a building.
Follows the same requirements for multi-story housing:
- 21 Carpentry required to plan, start, and build a staircase on the first floor.
- See multi-story housing for specific skill requirements for higher floors.
- Be careful when creating one against a wall, as planning a wall on the floor above will be more difficult.
- Wide staircases take up the entire tile; so you will not be able to walk around it on the upper or lower floor on that same tile.
- Can be rotated upon completion.
Materials to start
One of each remaining material is required for each continue action.