|Skill and improvement|
A hammer with a thick head made entirely from wood. Normally used to bonk other wooden things together. It is made from [wood type].
- Improving items: Right-click on an item and select "Hammer".
- Planning structures: Right-click on an empty tile to plan buildings, or right-click on any empty tile border to plan fences, gates, and walls.
- Viewing slope heights while hovering over a tile border when activated
- Modifying plain stone walls into the trimmed, Stone wall variant.
- Shaft quality determines success rate.
- Mallet head quality determines max QL and wood type. It is quite possible that the mallet created has the same quality as your shafts had right off the bat.
- Mallets that are made out of oak, like all other wooden tool items, will take less damage when used.
- Improving a mallet will require a second mallet at times.