|Skill and improvement|
A small spool of wood with a string rolled up in the centre.
Yo-yo is an entertaining toy.
Right-click the yoyo and choose Spin. Using yoyo improves yoyo skill. It appears that the yoyo skill now requires you to move in order to gain a new skill-tick (Needs more research)
- Maximum quality (QL) is capped by the quality of the shaft used. On failure, the shaft's quality is reduced.
- An entire shaft is now required in the process. If larger than 0.2kg of string is used, only 0.2kg of the string of cloth is used.
- It is possible to move around while spinning a yoyo. Taking damage (such as from falling) will cancel the action.
- It is necessary to move to a different location occasionally, as skill-gain will stop if standing on the same tile too long.
- Sacrificing yoyos gives double favor to followers of Vynora.
- Suicide Basilisk
- Whip (with over 10 skill?)
- Orbit (with over 20 skill?)
- Orbit Over Back (with over 40 skill)
- Dragon Knot
A successful sequence
[21:35:22] The yoyo has good speed now.
[21:35:27] You try the 'sun' and succeed!
[21:35:37] You try the 'grind' and succeed!
[21:35:47] You try the 'cradle' and succeed!
[21:35:57] You try the 'suicide basilisk' and succeed!
[21:36:07] You try the 'whip' and succeed!
[21:36:17] You try the 'orbit' and succeed!
[21:36:27] You try the 'orbit over back' and succeed!
[21:36:37] You try the 'dragon knot' and succeed!
[21:36:37] You reel the yoyo in.
- Trickster at 50 skill
- Freestyler at 70 skill