Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A heavy anchor made from <metal type> used to moor ships.
- When creating, the quality of the large anvil affects your success chance.
- When creating, the quality of the metal lump affects the initial anchor quality.
- On failure, 2.0kg of lump is consumed.
- Improving consumes up to 0.5kg of lump.
- Is combined with a mooring rope to form a mooring anchor
- Anchors made of metals with an anchor effectiveness of less than 100% (i.e. anything OTHER than Lead, Gold, Electrum, Seryll, Glimmersteel, Adamantine) may cause a ship to drift when moored with them.