Jump to navigation Jump to search
To meet Wurmpedia's quality standards, this article or section requires a cleanup by the Wurmpedia Team.
- The location or carrier of an artifact may be determined using the Locate artifact spell.
- Each artifact has 30 charges. Every week 10 charges are removed. Activation|use removes 1 charge.
- When an artifact has 0 charges left it will disappear into the ground at a random location within the week unless recharged at either the White Light or Bone Altar.
- Recharging takes up to 4 minutes, can only be done one artifact at a time and emits a serverwide event message.
- Recharging is limited to specific times and days. Times are the 1st and 3rd week of each starfall, during either Awakening or Wrath day.
- Artifacts do not decay or take damage when used.
- May not be taken to any other server.
- You may not teleport whilst carrying an artifact.
- Artifacts drop on the ground upon leaving the world.
- Artifacts will drop on the tile on player death.