Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Living in packs, the blue sharks could be called the wolves of the sea. Only a fool would fail to respect their menacing jaws.
- Blue shark can only be caught on special fishing tiles.
- For the animal that lives in Wurm oceans that you can fight, see Shark (creature).
- When catching blue sharks, they deal a small poison damage wound.
- Used in some cooking recipes.
- Can be eaten raw or cooked to relieve a small amount of hunger.
- Can be used as food for taming.
- Fish decay extremely rapidly after a few hours in your inventory and out of water. To prevent decay, fish can be stored in food storage bins and in crates.
- Bait ranking is from 1-10. The higher the number, the more likely that fish is to bite.
- Fishing time ranking is from 1-4. The higher the number, the more likely you are to see that fish.
|Water types||Sea||Only surface|
|Fishing height||Any||Special fish tiles only|
|Fishing times||Morning 4||Afternoon 3||Evening 4||Night 2|
|Baits||Best: Sardines||(none) 0|
|Cheese piece 1||Corn kernel 1||Dough Ball 1||Fish bait 0|
|Fly 0||Grub 1||Minnow 5||Perch 5|
|Roach 5||Sardines 10||Wheat Grain 1||Wurm 1|
|Weight at 10ql||4.00kg|
|Multiplier by ql||0.4|