Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
This fish has a brownish green back with wormlike marks and some small red spots with blue halos.
- Used in some cooking recipes.
- Can be eaten raw or cooked to relieve a small amount of hunger.
- Can be used as food for taming.
- Fish decay extremely rapidly after a few hours in your inventory and out of water. To prevent decay, fish can be stored in food storage bins and in crates.
- Bait ranking is from 1-10. The higher the number, the more likely that fish is to bite.
- Fishing time ranking is from 1-4. The higher the number, the more likely you are to see that fish.
|Water types||Pond, Lake||Only surface|
|Fishing height||Bottom||Not special fish|
|Equipment||Spear, Medium rod, Deep water rod|
|Fishing times||Morning 4||Afternoon 2||Evening 4||Night 2|
|Baits||Best: Fly||(none) 1|
|Cheese piece 1||Corn kernel 5||Dough Ball 5||Fish bait 1|
|Fly 10||Grub 5||Minnow 5||Perch 5|
|Roach 5||Sardines 5||Wheat Grain 1||Wurm 5|
|Weight at 10ql||?|
|Multiplier by ql||0.03|