Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A statue of gigantic proportions, resembling someone really noteworthy.
- A colossus is a HUGE statue twice the height of a guard tower, 3 tiles long and wide, and weighing 34,000 kg.
- It is considerably harder to create than guard tower.
- It can't be built on top/inside/on a floor of a house or attach parts to it inside a house. You will get the message You cannot create that inside a building.
- Can be rotated by the owner.
- Can be pushed/pulled by the owner.
- Can be destroyed by the owner/mayor.
- Colossus placement is on tile you're on. Colossus will face toward you. Dropping unfinished will give you idea where it'll face. e.g. Facing north, upon completion colossus will face south.
- Max sight distance on flat ground is 60 tiles.