Huge oil barrel
|Skill and improvement|
A large closed wooden barrel with a tap, designed to hold lots of oil.
- Used to store any liquid a smaller looking alternative to the huge tub.
- Used with 1 or more spirit templars and olive oil to automatically fuel all lamps within a 24 tile perimeter of the deed.
- Some items may be placed on top of the barrel, as decoration. Since the item is a container already, any items placed on it will be dropped on the ground when it is loaded; a message in event log will notify the player of this.
- Once completed, they cannot be picked up, but can be moved by pushing/pulling. They also cannot be loaded as cargo into a large cart.
- They can be loaded into a wagon as cargo.
- 4.200 kg of dye is needed to paint.
- You cannot create or move it onto a tile already containing one.
- Can hold 2250kg of liquid.
- Unlike a lantern, this item will not hold tar.
- Regarding the off-deed lamps:
- Should someone replace or refill off-deed lamps with tar, they will need to be refuelled with olive oil for the templar to resume lighting them.
- Also note that lamps will initially need to be filled by hand, for the barrel and templar to work.