(Redirected from Iron Hammer)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A hammer with a metal head, and a wooden shaft.
- To use a hammer to plan a house first activate the hammer and right click on the prepared tile and select Plan building. To plan a fence do exactly the same on a tile border but select Fence then pick your desired plan.
- To destroy or bash with a hammer first activate it then right click on the object and select Bash, Destroy fence or Wall - Destroy wall, depending on the object.
- A hammer may be required for improving some items, such as those created through blacksmithing. Simply activate the hammer and right click on the glowing item and select Hammer.
- Viewing slope heights while hovering over a tile border when activated
- Modifying plain stone walls into the trimmed, stone wall variant.
- A hammer is a tool used to plan and continue building many structures such as houses or fences. It may even be used in the destruction of items or used as a basic weapon.
- Each tool comes with a skill based on the item itself. This skill effects how well you can use a hammer or mallet. The skill improves success chances if you use a hammer while smithing, leather working or building fences.
- Every level of hammer skill reduces your timer using the hammer to build. Every 10 levels reduces your timer by 1 second.
Skills & Characteristics
When using a hammer
- Miscellaneous items > Hammer
When creating a hammer