Oakshell is a spell given to priests of Fo at 35 faith. It temporarily increases the target's damage resistance, causing them to take less damage for a time. It can be cast on oneself, other players, or creatures.
As armour, Oakshell has a maximum damage reduction of 70% and a maximum glance rate decreased of 33.3%. These are maximum values and depend on the power of the cast.
- Activate a statuette of Fo
- Right-click on your body, another player, or a ceature
- Select Spells > Oakshell
- On PvP servers, may only be cast on players.
- Reduces the speed of hitched/ridden animals affected by the spell.
- If the power of an Oakshell is above 70, it will grow into a Thornshell and cause wounds like Aura of Shared Pain where you wear no armor. The effect name won't change yet, though.
- While equipped, armor will render Oakshell inactive on that particular body part.