Spells are magic incantations used by the priests of the gods of Wurm.
- Spells for each of the gods of Wurm are listed on their individual Wurmpedia pages.
- The more faith you have, the more spells you are able to cast.
- To begin casting a spell, target appropriately (an item, the ground, or an enemy), activate a statuette of your parent god (Fo, Magranon, Vynora, Libila), and choose the spell from the Spells drop down list.
- The QL and rarity of the statuette has no bearing on your casting chance or on the casting power.
- Casting chance and casting power are primarily determined by your channeling skill. Alignment and any faith bonus also give large bonuses to both casting chance and casting power.
- Soul depth does not contribute to casting spells.
All Spells in Wurm
See also Table of spells.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Spells"
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.