This item cannot be crafted.
|Skill and improvement|
Expel the darkness with this +2 lantern, gives +4 to jollyness checks during winter.
A lantern like any other, but requires candles to stay lit. Snow lanterns of 99 ql were given to premium players as a Christmas gift in 2013. Some premium players received an 80 ql Snow lantern as a Christmas gift in 2022.
To Light: Activate a steel and flint, right-click the snow lantern, and select "Light".
To Refill: Activate a candle, right-click the lantern, and select "Fill".
- The number of candles needed to refill the lantern is dependent upon the quality of the candles.
- When the lantern is full, you will get an event message to that effect.
- Snow lanterns do not appear to decay when left outside of inventory, on-deed.
- On-deed, snow lanterns stay lit for approximately 6 real-life months once initially filled and lit. Research is still pending with regard to this exact time and if candle quality also contributes.
- Snow lanterns cannot be dyed.
Snow lanterns were given to premium players as a Christmas gift in 2013.