(Redirected from Candles)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A candle made from tallow repeatedly dipped around a cloth wick.
- Candles will emit light upon being lit. They lose quality over time. They are also part of candelabra and Snow lantern.
- On success, 1.00kg of fat and 0.08kg of string is consumed to create a 0.05kg candle.
- If you fail creating a candle, you use 0.005 of the animal fat and 0.01 of the string of cloth.
- The quality of animal fat determines the chance to create a candle.
- The quality of the string of cloth used determines the quality of the candle. A candle's quality is no more than the quality of the string of cloth.
- Candles burn at a rate of .5QL per minute.
- Cannot be stored in a Bsb.