Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A proper snowman is guarding this area.
- Activate a charcoal, right-click on an empty grass tile that has the option to 'collect snow', and then select build snowman.
- Can only be built during the winter, and will begin decaying in the spring.
- Cannot be picked up but can be turned and moved.
- Cannot be improved or repaired, but is automatically 90.0 ql when created.
When building a snowman, you will see this chain of event messages:
- You start making a snowman.
- You have now rolled the large bottom ball.
- You have now rolled a smaller ball to use as the chest.
- You have now created the head ball.
- You use a couple of twigs for arms.
- You start to assemble the snowman.
- As a final touch you put the charcoal as eyes and the snowman comes to life!