@Zao I was about to ask the same thing - nope I haven't, I think it should be removed. I've added question marks next to it for now. Docterchese 15:10, 30 June 2012 (GMT)
Has anyone recieved body control from repairing? Zao 06:28, 4 April 2012 (UTC)
Do we really need to add sub skills to the chart? Most sub skills give the same as their primary, and if they don't just add them separately. Xallo 2:04, 21 January 2012 (CST)
Okay, I've been making charcoal piles now for a couple of hours and i see advances in both Mind Logic and in Soul Strength - but absolutely *none* in Body Strength as the table currently stipulates for coal-making. I'm going to assume that something has changed and that these are now the correct stats. Obviously, if I'm missing something, please undo my change. --Paola 04:24, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
There aren't any smithing skills in the table, does anyone know what characteristics they use and could fill it in? Robert 11:03, 9 July 2007 (CDT)
Could somebody please put the following into the table I started, I'm a bit confused with how Wiki tables work. :? (This is cleaned up from what Playtimeover posted here, I'm assuming that 'stm' refers to mind strength? --Lain Iwakura 14:38, 13 May 2006 (CDT)
Climbing...........Body Strength, Body Control
Mining.............Body Strength, Mind Strength, Mind Logic, Soul Strength
Cutting............Body Strength, Mind Strength
Digging............Body Strength, Mind Strength, Mind Logic
Carpentry..........Body Control, Mind Logic
Fire making........Mind Logic
Pottery............Mind Logic, Soul Depth
Paving.............Body Strength, Soul Strength
- As there is no such thing as 'Mind Strength', I assumed it was Body Stamina. - Manny
every skill can now be found in Shadows Skill guide can someone make that list in a 2 collum table?(nr1 with the skill and nr2 with all the characteristics) ty - shadow
- "Having higher stamina means you can take more damage before death"
- That is no longer the case, is it? Everyone dies at 100 dmg.
- Body Control:
- There should be something about the ability to ride. Am I recalling correctly that you need 21 to ride a horse? What about other mounts: does riding them require more/less body control?
Yupps 05:59, 8 September 2009 (CDT)
- The stamina thing is still true. Damage calculations take into account body stamina. Someone with 20 bodystamina would have a bigger damage wound then someone with 50 body stamina from the same hit.
- I've edited body control to show riding, it's specified more on the body control page itself. --Manny 10:39, 8 September 2009 (CDT)