|Skill and improvement|
A simple trash heap with a base made from planks. Things sure rot away quickly in there.
- Used to dispose of unwanted items.
- It must be a decayable item; for instance gems, locks and original keys do not decay.
- Hull planks will not fit.
- Holds up to 100 items.
- Damaged items placed in the heap will decay within an hour.
- Undamaged items will receive 0.10 damage in the first hour, then decay completely in the second hour.
- Note that the decay above is instantaneous. You cannot use the Trash Heap to deliberately damage items, and remove them before they are destroyed.
- Fluids in containers do not get decay damage at all, but are gone when the container is lost.
- When creating, the last plank added determines wood type.