Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A heavy lump of black glossy adamantine.
- Adamantine lumps are obtained as rewards from the Hota Battlecamp.
- Also, at the end of Epic scenarios, the winning God will sometimes inflict terraforming events upon the territories of opposing kingdoms, such as large trenches, towers of dirt and volcanos. Around these changes, boulders appear which can be mined for glimmersteel and adamantine.
- Can also be obtained at the end of a rift.
- Will be faster to use if enchanted with Wind of ages.
- Skill experience boost if enchanted with Circle of cunning
- Enchantments on adamantine lumps will degrade over time.
- You can keep using the enchantments by combining more lump into the enchanted one with the enchanted lump activated.