Main / Skills / Nature / Papyrusmaking / Book
A small book with a dyeable cover. Can be used to hold papyrus or paper sheets.
- Placeable as a decoration on furniture.
- Used to make Almanac, Archaeology journal or Atlas.
- Creation quality is capped at 1/5 of papyrusmaking skill.
- Improves with cloth tailoring tools and gives papyrusmaking skill.
- A book whose quality is 22 or less will hold 22 pages. If its quality is 23 or more, it will hold the number of pages equal to its quality.
- Paper, papyrus and reports will no longer decay inside books.
- A book can be given a title of up to 20 characters.