- Cloth barding (12 kg)
- Cloth hood (0.30 kg)
- Cloth glove (0.10 kg)
- Cloth jacket (0.50 kg)
- Cloth pants (0.30 kg)
- Cloth shirt (0.30 kg)
- Cloth shoe (0.20 kg)
- Cloth sleeve (0.20 kg)
- Green cloth tunic (0.30kg)
- Green cloth sleeve (0.30kg)
- Green cloth pants (0.30kg)
- Red cloth tunic (0.30kg)
- Red cloth sleeve (0.30kg)
- Black belted vest (0.30kg)
- Black cloth pants (0.30kg)
- Patchwork pants (0.30kg)
- Brown striped breeches (0.30kg)
- Common wool hat (0.30 kg)
- Foresters wool hat (0.30 kg)
- Squire wool cap (0.30 kg)
- Peasant wool cap (0.30 kg)
- Rags (byproduct - can no longer be created)
- String of cloth (0.20 kg)
- Square piece of cloth (0.30 kg)
- Satchel (0.50 kg)
- Sheet of cloth (1.50 kg)
- Meditation rug (1.50 kg)
- Fine meditation rug (1.50 kg)
- Beautiful meditation rug (1.50 kg)
- Exquisite meditation rug (1.50 kg)
- Banner (2.50 kg)
- Kingdom banner (2.50 kg)
- Tall kingdom banner (5.50 kg)
- Flag (2.50 kg)
- Kingdom flag (2.50 kg)
- Tabard (0.30 kg)
- Small colorful carpet (3.0 kg)
- Colorful carpet (4.0 kg)
- Large colorful carpet (5.0 kg)
- Tailor at 50 skill
- Dreamweaver at 70 skill
- Seamster/Seamstress at 90 skill
- Starting with 50kg cotton you should end up with approximately: 10.0 cloth tailoring skill, 15kg string and 60% chance to make string.
- When your skill level is around 10-15 you will find that it is faster to make several cloth gloves and improve them all until they are a couple of points higher than your skill level.
- For pure skillgain you can continue on cloth gloves to any desired skill level. Just make sure your tool QLs at least match your skill.
- If you have a pet you can tame it until it becomes aggressive and attacks you and then let it hurt you to around 50% (or whatever you feel safe with) then use the rags to increase your healing.
- Cloth tailoring items will burn if placed in a lit fire/oven/forge.
- With a 40QL needle you can see the square sail option at around 20 to 21 skill level.
- Past 25 skill you barely gain skill for spindling cotton to string of cloth, so better use a high QL spindle enchanted with WoA to save yourself time.
- See sail for quality and chance details.