|Skill and improvement|
A thick cloth glove.
Armour for your hands, so you won't get injured there as severely when being hit in combat. Cloth armour is the weakest of all, with 40% damage reduction at 100 quality, but has no penalty to walking speed, and offers the highest evasion rate.
- A higher quality needle increases your chance at creating.
- Failure creating will consume 0.01 kg of square piece of cloth.
- It is the easiest piece to make and often used to get started training cloth tailoring skill.
- It is lightest pieces to make, so when improving with string of cloth, only 0.005 kg are consumed in each action (5 % of its weight).
- One glove is needed for each hand.