Main Page / Console
The console is a window for entering text commands to the Wurm client. It can be opened using in the default key bindings ( in the current unstable client). Console commands should not be confused with chat commands or actions.
Legend: <name> is a mandatory argument, [name] is an optional argument, (name|other) is an argument which requires one of the listed values.
- bind <key>
- Shows the current binding for the given key.
- bind <key> ""
- Removes the current binding for the given key.
- bind <key> <action>
- Binds the key to the specified action. See key bindings for more information on <key> and <action> values.
- bind <key> "<text>"
- Binds the key to a console command. Pressing the key will act as if you had typed the text into the console. See key bindings for more information.
- findbind <action>
- Returns the keys bound to an action.
- dump (debug | skills)
- Saves the specified data to a file in the player's dumps directory.
- dump (binds | options)
- Dumps the specified data to the console.
- exec <filename>
- Executes each line in the file as a console command.
- irc [server] [port]
- Connects to the specified IRC network. Defaults are irc.rizon.net and 6667.
If the defaults are used, the client also autoconnects to #wurm
- ircsay <text>
- Sends the text to the topmost IRC window.
- loadtoolbelt <0-9>
- Loads the toolbelt of the specified number.
- Loads the next toolbelt.
- Loads the previous toolbelt.
- Opens the quit dialog
- Quits the client without asking for confirmation
- Reloads the game graphics
- resize (fullscreen | maximized | windowed | resizable) width height [refreshrate]
- Changes the window mode and resolution.
- savetoolbelt <0-9>
- Saves the current toolbelt in the specified toolbelt configuration.
- say <text>
- Sends the specified text to the local chat window. (Access other chat windows using /tell, /shout, /village)
- Creates a screenshot (in the player's screenshot directory)
- sensitivity <0-10>
- Changes mouse sensitivity to the given value. Note that this only changes the senstivity when looking around.
- setoption <string>
- Displays a list of options whose name matches the string.
- setoption <option_name> <option_value>
- Changes a game option without restarting. Not all options can be changed while playing. Look in gamesettings.txt for option names and value hints.
- settoolbelt <objectid> <slotid>
- Set toolbelt slot. Item ids can be determined via looking into the "playerdata.txt" file after you log off.
- timelapse <seconds>
- Starts taking screenshots automatically at every interval that you inputted with <seconds>. Type timelapse in the console and hit enter to turn the timelapse off.
- toggle ( compass* | console | debug | fightspam | friends | gui | health | improve | inventory | mainmenu | menubar | mouselook | selected | skills | spelleffects | stats | target | toolbelt* | wikisearch*)
- Toggles the specified feature. Most control display of HUD components.
- wiki <title>
- Opens a window with the specified wiki page.