Jump to navigation Jump to search
Obtained through harvesting.
|Skill and improvement|
A bale of cotton.
- Cotton can be used to make many different items.
- Cotton can also be used for bandaging wounds. Higher quality cotton helps the chance of success in this, while lower quality cotton will give better skill gains while healing.
- Virtually any item in-game that is made from cotton can be utilized as a bandage if needed. Example: [18:04:15] You bandage the wound with a fishing net. If the item is combinable, it will only use the necessary portion to treat the wound, while non-combinable items, such as a ship's sail, for example, are completely used up in the bandaging action.
- Cotton is harvested from cotton fields and can also be found by foraging grass or steppe tiles.
- Cotton seeds can be picked picking out from cotton, with each cotton producing one seed. Cotton weighing less than 1.00 kg cannot be picked for seeds.
- No tools are necessary in any of the methods for acquiring/harvesting cotton.
- Cotton can be combined up to 64 kg per bale.