Jump to navigation Jump to search
Farming or foraging on tiles
|Skill and improvement|
A bale of cotton.
- Cotton can be used for bandaging wounds. Higher quality cotton helps the chance of success in this, while lower quality cotton will give better skill gains while healing.
- Virtually any item in-game that is made from cotton can be utilized as a bandage if needed. Example: [18:04:15] You bandage the wound with a fishing net. If the item is combinable, it will only use the necessary portion to treat the wound, while non-combinable items, such as a ship's sail, for example, are completely used up in the bandaging action.
- Cotton seeds can be picked picking out from cotton, with each cotton producing one seed. The cotton is destroyed in the process. Cotton weighing less than 1.00 kg cannot be picked for seeds.
- No tools are necessary in any of the methods for acquiring/harvesting cotton.
- Cotton can be combined up to 64 kg per bale.