Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Main / Skills / Blacksmithing / Crude axe
A hard, sharp piece of rock fastened to a short shaft.
- Either a crude knife or a carving knife can be used to carve a crude shaft from a branch.
- Only a carving knife can create a shaft from a log; a crude knife will not work.
- Either a crude knife or a stone chisel can be used to create a Crude axe head from at stone shards.
- A crude axe of stone can be made from simple rummaged and foraged materials if you have lost your iron hatchet.
- Cannot be improved or repaired.