Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Made for carving, this knife has a broad blade and half a hilt.
- Used for carving wood, primarily in the creation or improvement of carpentry and fine carpentry items.
- The quality of both the blade and the handle affect the success rate.
- The quality of the blade caps the quality of the finished product.
- Can also be used for butchering but it's not good as a butchering knife.
- Very effective at destroying wooden house walls.
- Carving knife is both the item and the name of the skill gained when using a carving knife.
Skills & Characteristics
When using a carving knife
When creating a carving knife
- Stabber at 50 skill
- Carver at 70 skill
- Whittler at 90 skill