Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
An alloy of gold and silver.
- When creating, the QL of the gold affects your success chance.
- Any enchantments should be cast upon the gold lump.
- The quality of the silver is the maximum quality of the resulting lump.
- If you fail creating, you lose 0.01kg from both lumps.
- The gold and/or silver can be combined into one lump, as only the amount required is used. Even when both are combined, only one 0.10kg electrum lump is produced, however.
- Despite using 0.10kg of each lump to create the alloy, attempting to use exactly 0.10 results in an error because it's too little material: more than 0.10kg is needed to start the creation.
- This alloy has some special properties, especially when compared to iron.
- See metal products list for items that can be made from electrum.