The metallurgy skill is a chief determiner of the success rates and product quality levels players experience when creating metal alloys.
Known creatable alloys are:
- Brass - created from Zinc and Copper
- Bronze - created from Tin and Copper
- Steel - created from charcoal and Iron
- Electrum - created from Gold and Silver
Success chance and average quality of metal created are affected by the first component of each alloy.
- Zinc for Brass
- Tin for Bronze
- Charcoal for Steel
- Gold for Electrum
Max quality is substantially affected by the quality of the second component of each alloy.
- Iron for Steel
- Copper for Brass and Bronze
- Silver for Electrum
- 1.00 kg Zinc lump + 0.15 kg Copper lump = 0.10 kg Brass lump
- 0.50 kg Tin lump + 0.15 kg Copper lump = 0.10 kg Bronze lump
- 0.20 kg Iron lump + 0.20 kg Charcoal = 0.40 kg Steel lump
- 0.10 kg Silver lump + 0.10 kg Gold lump = 0.10 kg Electrum lump.
Note: Large lumps of both ingredients are easier to work with, as only the required portion is used with each successful creation.
- Smelter at 50 skill
- Metallurgist at 70 skill
- Master Metallurgist at 90 skill