Only a Priest of Magranon can cast this spell
Creates a bright light item
A creation spell that generates an item similar to a torch called a light token.
A brightly glowing white stone
- Activate your deity's statuette
- Right-click a tile, item, player, or creature.
- Select Spells > Light token
A light token is generated which appears in the players inventory. It can be traded, dropped and picked up. The token decays rapidly whilst in an inventory but can last hours (quality dependant) if dropped inside a mine; they cannot be repaired. The light emitted generally matches the brightness of a similar object of the same quality.
- It has been observed that QL50 tokens held in the inventory last for 15 minutes while QL72 last for 22 minutes.
- Light tokens will last significantly longer underground; QL 75-85 tokens having taken only 28-45 damage after 2 hours.
- Brightness goes up when placed on top of altar