- 1 Description
- 2 Magranon's converting speech
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Spells
Magranon's converting speech
Is your goal in life to achieve riches? To achieve freedom?
Who is stopping you? You are. Who will help you? Magranon will!
We, the followers of Magranon will stand at the top of the world one day and sing!
Together we will strive to rule the world. We will conquer all evil, build fantastic houses and live rich and glorious lives in them.
What is knowledge for if you do not use it? What use is compassion if you are hungry?
What are the alternatives?
Say yes to yourself! Say 'I will!' Your world will change, and you will change the world!
There are obstacles. People and forces will oppose us. Who will want to deny us all we strive for.
That force must be utterly defeated! No victory will be possible unless we cleanse the world of that evil.
Join our ranks. Help yourself reach the top!
Magranon's Inscription (Altar of Three)
Listen to the words of Magranon: What are you? Could you not be more?
I am the Fire and the Mountain. A sword is my symbol. I will help you rule the world.
You will conquer all evil, and live a rich and glorious life. One day you will stand at the top of the world and sing! What is knowledge for if you do not use it? What use is compassion if you are hungry?
Paths leading endlessly into the mist! What matters is power! First, power over self. Then, power over others. Say yes to yourself! Say 'I will!' Your world will change, and you will change the world!
Let me help. Together, nothing can stop us!
Each god has slightly different abilities and penalties. See the gods' individual pages for details. Below lists only the abilities and penalties of Magranon. Follower abilities are only available to players with faith above 20.
Magranon followers abilities and penalties
(See the follower page for details on being a follower)
- +15% skill gain to Fighting subskills, all “weapon” and "Shield" skills & their subskills, and Archery & its subskills.
- +2.5%-10% skill gain to Body Strength, Body Control scaled by alignment.
- +1 Offensive CR (does not stack with +2 Offensive CR for priests in favoured terrain).
- +1 range for world slope/flatness mouseover info.
- +10% QL gain when improving metallic items.
- Followers cannot raise faith above 30.
- Alignment penalties.
Magranon priests abilities and penalties
(See the priest page for details on priest-hood)
- All abilities of Magranon followers.
- Ability to cast Magranon spells (see below)
- Priests of Magranon with 35 faith can walk on lava without taking damage.
- Priests of Magranon with 40 faith and 20 favor receive a 15% bonus to damage dealt in combat.
- Priests of Magranon with 60 faith and 30 favor are inspired in their deity's favored terrains and have less stamina drain there. Magranon priests get the bonus on rock, and priests belonging to Mol-Rehan get the bonus on sand as well.
- Priests of Magranon with 60 faith and 30 favor have a 50% chance to retain half of skill levels lost on death. Excludes Fighting skill.
- [14:23:28] Magranon is with you and keeps you safe from the spirit's touch.
- Priests of Magranon with 70 faith and 35 favor have a 35% chance to keep items at death. (Resurrection stone overrides this passive and apply 50% instead)
- [08:07:32] Magranon is with you and keeps your items safe!
- Priests of Magranon with 70 faith gain +2 offensive combat rating.
- Priests of Magranon receive double favor gains from sacrificing metal items.
- Can use bows.
Magranon champion abilities and penalties
(See the champion page for details on champion-hood)
- All Magranon follower and Magranon priest abilities (NOT the Priest penalties)
- +5 to all characteristics skills.
- Faith set to 99.99 (you can continue to pray & gain faith, but only at about 0.000010)
- Praying, channeling, exorcism all get 50+ your original skill, up to a maximum of 80.
- Shorter time for normal healing.
- Increased skill gain (factor isn't known).
- You will get a new title: Champion of Magranon (this title can not be turned off, but it does not effect other titles. So you can be a 'Blacksmith Champion of Magranon' for example).
- You will lose your Champion status after you die 3 times or after 6 months.
Spells are only available to priests and champions. You cannot raise your faith above 30 without becoming a priest.
- See Table of spells page for full spell list.