|Skill and improvement|
A piece of wood with tar and moss. It is made from [wood type].
A simple torch, used for lighting up an area when it is dark. Useful for exploring mines, or journeys at night.
- The volume of a torch is 0.75 L.
- The get price in iron is QL 2 x 0.5.
- The torch's wood type will be the same as the shaft used to make it.
- Creation chance for the torch is determined by Firemaking skill and tar quality.
- The finished torch's quality is influenced by Firemaking skill, shaft quality, and moss quality.
- Average quality loss from materials to the finished torch is medium compared to other non-improve items, and regarding this loss it's comparable to a door lock or a mooring rope.
- Vynora gets double favor from sacrificing a torch which effectively makes it as good as sacrificing cordage rope on a quality for quality basis.