Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
Material stone You see a wall. An wall for a stone house.
- Pliers are used for modifying the Stone wall into its trim-less version the Plain stone wall.
- You can turn walls to suit your needs.
- You must repair any damage on the walls with a stone brick before improving it.
- Activate a stone brick, right-click the wall and select Repair or Improve.
- The effective quality of the stone brick is affected by its damage and your masonry skill, it must be higher than the wall's current quality.
- 3x Bonus Damage dealt when bashed manually.
- A stone wall with high levels of damage will appear with greenish, mossy coverage along its top.