Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
This thin, colorful rug provides some comfort as you sit on it but its main purpose is to create a meditation zone where your mind can relax.
To meditate, drop the rug on the ground. Right click the rug and select Nature -> Meditate
- Rugs may be used while being dragged on a cart/inside a boat.
- Can be placed in a bucket or small box and other containers and used in it, so you don't lose it within the tile.
- Rug quality affects the chance of gaining skill when meditating. (Higher quality meditation rugs are more effective when trying to get a meditation question. Lower quality meditation rugs are more effective for gaining meditation skill.)
- The rug gets damage every time it is used, the damage done is dependant on the rug's quality. An 1 QL rug takes 10.00 damage on one meditation.
- It cannot be used underwater.
- It carries a signature.
- It is the easiest type of rug to make.
- WOA has no effect
- Rare meditation rugs will take less damage when used. At 1 ql it will take 9 damage per use instead of 10.
- Rarity bonus to skillgain: rare = 10%, supreme = 20%, fantastic = 30%.