|Skill and improvement|
- The quality of the clay used to create the mortar affects your success chance.
- The maximum quality of the resulting mortar is equal to the sand's quality.
- Mortar, like clay, takes damage after a couple of hours. To increase its lifetime, put it into a container.
- If you fail to create the mortar, 0.20kg will be consumed from the clay and sand.
- Mortar can be combined and still used in house building. After each brick is added, 2kgs of mortar will simply be removed from the combined lump.
- Can also be used in the creation of concrete when combined with lye.