Obtained through butchering.
|Skill and improvement|
A fine pelt, skinned from an animal.
- Improving and finishing smith and carpentry items.
- Can not be repaired, except with Mend spell. Decay can be avoided by storing it in inventory, a bank, a merchant, or a Magic chest.
- Pelt quality directly affects the speed and success rate experienced while using the pelt.
- Table of animals that yield pelts of different weight below.
- The weight of a mountain lion pelt can be reduced by producing a mountain lion rug from part of it. After that operation it will weight 0.1