Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A small feeding bowl inscribed with the name of a pet.
- Pet bowls are used to hold food for animals.
- Foods that act as liquids, such as stew, can be placed in pet bowls and animals will eat it.
- Creatures not in an enclosure can eat from an outdoor pet bowl, but will not eat from anything else.
- The food inside will decay.
- Animals will walk to the bowl to eat.
- It is not actually inscribed with a name, though it can be renamed.
- Neither corpses nor water fit in a pet bowl.