1 Pickaxe (2.0 kg)
|Skill and improvement|
A tool for mining.
- The pickaxe is used primarily for Mining, Prospecting, and Analyse.
- It is rather effective as a weapon compared to other tools in the absence of a real weapon.
- May be activated to see if a mine tile is flat or not (as long as you have at least 15 mining skill) and also slope levels on tile borders as with a shovel .
- Used to mine out wall reinforcements (premium character only)
- Used to remove floor reinforcements, activate pickaxe, right click floor reinforcement, remove (premium character only).
- There is no penalty for failure in creation of an iron pickaxe.
- Note that there are 3 versions of the pickaxe:
- - A normal version which can be improved. It can be made from any metal type.
- - A wooden starter pickaxe which cannot be improved but does not drop upon death.
- - A Crude pickaxe which can be created with a pickaxe head made of stone.
- Rockbreaker at 50 skill
- Tunneller at 70 skill
- Vein Destroyer at 90 skill