Potion of woodcutting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A small flask containing an bright green shining fluid.
Activate the potion and right-click a hatchet. Choose "Alchemy > Imbue" from the menu.
To then check the imbuement's power, simply examine the hatchet.
- Felled trees cut with an imbued hatchet have increased quality which can actually exceed that typically produced by the player's base woodcutting skill alone.
- Imbue effects slowly fade away with time.
- Imbues now add a bonus of up to 25% of the difference between the result quality and 100 at 100 imbue power. This can exceed your gathering skill.
- The formula for determining the resulting QL is: base QL + ((100-base QL) * ((Imbue power / 100) / 4)
- Any rune bonus is applied before the imbue bonus.
- Imbue bonus will not exceed the actual vein's QL.