|Skill and improvement|
Blood from special creatures is said to have magic enchanting powers. This came from the <creature type>
Creatures and potions
- Goblin Leader - Potion of mining
- Kyklops - Potion of leatherworking
- Forest Giant - Potion of woodcutting
- Troll King - Ointment of stonecutting
- Black Dragon - Potion of carpentry
- Blue Dragon - Potion of butchery
- Green Dragon - Ointment of tailoring
- Red Dragon - Potion of ropemaking
- White Dragon - Oil of the blacksmith
- Black Dragon Hatchling - Oil of the armour smith
- Blue Dragon Hatchling - Fletching potion
- Green Dragon Hatchling - Potion of acid
- Red Dragon Hatchling - Oil of the weapon smith
- White Dragon Hatchling - Salve of frost
Potions of a particular skill, such as a Fletching potion or Ointment of stonecutting will improve the results of using those skills in various ways:
- Better results in item creation. When creating items with an imbued tool, quality of results will be better on average, but will still have a maximum quality equal to that of the material.
- Higher quality resources. When gathering raw materials with an imbued tool, quality of materials will be better on average, and can therefore be higher than normal maximum quality based on skill and ore vein quality.
- Better item improvement. When improving an item with an imbued tool, the item will gain more quality and can be improved to a higher quality than your skill level would normally allow.
Examining the imbued tool will show: It has been imbued with special abilities, and it improves (one of the following depending on type: [leather working, carpentry, mining, etc]) max ql [0-100]