Max flat speed: 17.3 km/h
Walking on pavement is the fastest way of traveling on foot (up to 17.3Km/h on a flat tile). Pavement can only be removed or terraformed by a player with 20 Body Strength and 10 Digging.
Note: You can also right-click a paved tile and select Re-pave > Tile or Nearest corner
- Activate a shovel
- Right-click a tile of pavement and select Destroy Pavement.
Note: 20 body strength and 10 digging skill is needed to destroy pavement.
- You need to be stronger to destroy pavement.
- 20+ Body Strength is required to destroy pavement.
- You can't figure out how to remove the stone. You must become a bit better at digging first.
- 10+ Digging is required to remove pavement.
- You need to be stronger to dig on roads.
- 20.10+ Body Strength is required to dig on roads.