The quickbar is a handy interface with buttons linked to common shortcuts and activities.
It includes 16 buttons in total:
- Climbing: Toggle climbing mode on or off.
- Faithful: Ignore or not religions limitations.
- Lawful: Respect or not local laws
- Stealth: Toggle the attempt to be invisible on or off.
- Auto-Fight: Toggle fighting automatically on or off.
- Sleep bonus: Toggle usage of sleep bonus on or off.
- Quiver: Display the contents of an equipped quiver.
- Backpack: Display the contents of an equipped backpack.
- Inventory: Display the inventory window.
- Skills: Display the skills window.
- Character: Display the Character window.
- Journal: Display the journal window.
- Crafting: Display the crafting window.
- Cooking: Display the cookbook.
- World map: Display the in-game world map.
- Main menu: Display the main menu
The quickbar can be shrunk to show only the climbing icon by right-clicking and selecting Partially Hide Window. The same action can restore the window to full-size. It can also be locked and hidden just as any other window via the right-click menu.