|Skill and improvement|
A small wooden barrel.
- Used for storing items.
- Can store liquids.
- It is the quality of the small nails that determines the success rate.
- If the initial creation fails, the nails and the plank are damaged.
- The barrel's wood type is dictated by the type of plank you attach last.
- Can be sealed with a peg to prevent decay of the contents.
- Can be stored in a small barrel rack.
- Has a liquid capacity of 45 kgs.
- 0.36 kg of dye is needed to paint the small barrel.
- A list of common items that can fit in a Small barrel can be found in the Containers list.
|Chestnut, walnut, fir, and linden woods use the birch texture.|