Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A small wooden barrel.
- Used for storing items, including liquids.
- Some items can be placed on top of a small barrel, as decoration. Since the item is a container already, any items placed on it will be dropped on the ground when it is picked up; a message in event log will notify the player of this.
- It is the quality of the small nails that determines the success rate.
- If the initial creation fails, the nails and the plank are damaged.
- The barrel's wood type is dictated by the type of plank you attach last.
- Can be sealed with a peg to prevent decay of the contents.
- Can be stored in a small barrel rack.
- Has a liquid capacity of 45 kgs.
- A list of common items that can fit in a Small barrel can be found in the Containers list.