Small wine barrel
|Skill and improvement|
A small, carefully crafted wooden barrel with the sole purpose to store precious wine.
- Used to hold up to 45kg of liquid or items.
- Can be sealed with a wood scrap to ferment alcoholic beverages inside. Activate the wood scrap, right click the filled wine barrel and select create, then the fermenting beverage.
- You may unseal the barrel only when it is fully fermented.
- Can be sealed with a peg to stop decay of the contents.
- This seal can be undone at any time, destroying the peg.
- Note that sealing the barrel in this way will not ferment beverages.
- It has a capacity of 45ℓ.
- 0.312 kg of dye is needed to paint.
- It is the quality of the small nails that determines the success rate.
- If the initial creation fails, the nails and the plank are damaged.
- The barrel's wood type is dictated by the type of plank you attach last, however all of these barrels use the same texture, regardless of wood type.
- Any barrel will allow aging to occur, but oak benefits from a slight bonus for aging.
- Some items may be placed on top of the barrel, as decoration. Since the item is a container already, any items placed on it will be dropped on the ground when it is picked up; a message in event log will notify the player of this.