Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A brazier made from copper.
- Braziers are stationary light sources that require higher skill and more materials than street lamps. They can be planted much like a sign and can be picked up by the planter only.
- You need 10 digging skill to plant a lamp, and the lamp must have at least 10 effective quality.
- Planted lamps that fall below 10 effective quality due to decay or other damage become unplanted, and can be picked up normally.
- There's no limit to how many decorative lamps you can plant.
- When planted on a deed, lamps will be automatically lit during night and unlit during the day. They respond to manual control though, and when snuffed, will stay dark at night. This is also true after planting, so you need fuel to light them the first time.
- Lamps within 24 tiles of a deed that has one or more Spirit Templars, and a source of olive oil within a huge oil barrel, will be kept filled, and so stay lit indefinitely.
- Braziers may be powered by olive oil or tar (0.13kg).
- The lamp quality determines how far the lamp will illuminate.
- Lamps can be bashed off deed as well as picked up if they have 70+ dmg and/or are 10 quality and below.
- Quality of the brazier stand affects creation chance, brazier bowl quality has no effect.
- brazier bowl is damaged on a failure to create, brazier stand is damaged on a failure to attach.
- Uses 0.21kg copper to improve. 0.21kg copper is lost on a failure to improve.