Jump to navigation Jump to search
Friendly Animals (Unless Attacked)
- Jenn-Kellon Tower Guard (If you are a Whitelighter)
- Horde of the Summoned Tower Guard (If you are a Blacklighter)
- Mountain Gorillas(If you are a Whitelighter)
- Wild Boars(If you are a Whitelighter)
- Rabid Hyenas (If you are a Blacklighter)
Tamed Animals are also leadable.
Rare, Unique, and Semi-rare Creatures
- Black Wolves
- Brown Bears
- Dragon Hatchlings
- Black Bears
- Large Rats
- Cave Bugs
- Mountain Lions
- Mountain Gorillas
- Huge Spiders
- Troll King
- Wild Cats
- Forest Giant
- Goblin Leader
See Also Bestiary
When Butchering Animals/Mobs items you could acquire if successful
- Fur, meat, and a paw.
- Cow hide, tail, eye, meat, hoof and a bladder.
- Meat, tail, hide, bladder, hoof and an eye.
- Meat, fur and a paw.
- Eye, tooth, meat, Dragon scale skin, Drake hide, 60 silver coins, Glass Crazy Diamond and a huge egg.
- Tooth, dragon hide, meat and 25 silver coins.
- Ql 65 Huge club, Troll king tooth, Troll king meat, Troll king coin (1 gold coin), Troll King Crazy Compass (Unique Item, purpose unknown).
- An eye.
- Fur, meat and a paw.
- Meat and tooth.
- Guaranteed meat, 0 skill gain.
- Tower Guards
- If you are a black lighter you get meat.
- Twisted Unicorn horn and meat.
- Meat and a pelt.
- You can examine creatures to determine their wounds, if any (look at their equipment to see the body with wounds).
- Some rare creatures will drop unique items when killed, some of which are highly valuable.
- WikiPedia article on Mobs