Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill and improvement|
A cart designed to transport creature cages over land.
- Creature transporters require 25 fine carpentry to start.
- 20.1 mind logic is needed to command the creature transporter.
- Will not hold anything but cages.
- Can be dragged by a player or have 2 animals hitched to it to pull it.
- Can carry a maximum of 4 cages.
- Can not be loaded on to a boat.
- First, drag or move the transporter very close to the cage. Then embark on the transporter. From here, right click the cage and select "Load Cargo".
- 23 body strength is needed to use the load cargo function to load cages.
Many of Wurm's creatures may be hitched to pull a cart or wagon.
- Brown bears, if tamed, both young and adolescent
- Hell horse, young, adolescent, and the first stages of aged
- Trolls when dominated, young and adolescent
- Unicorns when tamed
- Weta when on Jackal