This spell is used against monsters. It works almost like taming, but has a lower rate of failure (based primarily on Channeling skill and with a bonus provided by Soul Strength). It can be used to dominate monsters without food as oppose to taming. The only creatures noted to be successfully dominated without the Crown of Might are trolls, goblins, scorpions, drakespirits, and lava fiends. It seems that creatures with humanlike characteristics can only be dominated.
- Casting Dominate will not be interrupted by combat, even if the creature hits the casting player.
- Dominate Lasts approximately 72 hours.
- When a creature is dominated, it will have a loyalty of 50.
- Pet will go offline when dominator logs off.
- Dominated creatures lose loyalty when hurt, like tamed creatures. The more powerful the creature the easier it becomes aggravated